Cheating Dream?

I Dreamed My Husband was cheating on me, He was just setting there an I was trying to find out when it had happened , was talking to a girl that was at his exs but she had left. Digging for details an all, whats wrong with me? My DH is faithful why am I dreaming of his infedelaty, I honestly HOPE Im CraZy!! Everso often this happens an I usually wake up panicing, But Now Im Mad this was more a detective dream? If hes not, am I just nuts?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• At first such a dream may just be a reflection of something that you've seen on TV or heard about otherwise- someone's husband cheating- and then you are stuck. Your brain processes the information and puts your own life into the dream. The dream upsets you, naturally, and upsetting you makes such an impression that it reinforces the dream and so it comes back. It probably means that you dread the idea of your husband cheating, a natural feeling. So don't let the dreams catch hold of your dreaming time. When the dreams start, push them away, or gradually alter the dream into something else- for example - in the dream you think your husband is cheating- have him turn to you and say honey, I am so luck you have you for my wife, no one else would come close, etc. You can guide your dreams if you tell yourself to before you fall asleep. It may take a little practice.

Answer by Bmat at 7:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Just a dream and they usually mean the opposite. Try to google what dreams mean.

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It's just a dream.

• i am sure everything is fine. i think everyone has dreams like this. i do when my husband is about to deploy or when he is about to come home. its crazy but you cant really do anything about it its just a dream. tell him about the dream and i am sure he will tell you you have nothing to worry about.

Answer by mommy033 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I've had dreams where I'm the one cheating. (!) Some of them are quite arousing, some aren't, and I usually forget all about them by the time I have my coffee.

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• This is why I had to quit watching soap operas. I would go to sleep then wake up accusing h of doing stuff I saw on tv. It's just your subconscious taking visual clips of things you have seen and cut & pasting them with other shots (h's face). I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Just a dream. . .

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009