I miss the old days on CM!

When there were more than 21 questions asked in an 8 hour period.

Just saying...

What do you miss about CM?
The vote down?
Old members that are no longer here?
The debates?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 7:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I miss discussions instead of point whoring, when there was no earthly reason for someone to answer every single question asked simply to leave their mark like a dog pissing all over the house.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I miss being able to participate in the dicussion you are having in this question.... but you know the rules.... 

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• "It is always slow on the week end."

I'm so tired of this excuse. It's this slow EVER day. Weekends have nothing to do with it
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• There used to be answer members
    Now, it is dead all the time

Shame
    All the banning admin did, was basically last straw for me, maybe I am not only one

I pop in, once a day, sometimes just for a minute, then leave

Sad really
    I miss the old days too, many times I would be on way past bedtime because all of the answer members were having so much fun
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I miss when people left or took a break when their panties got in a wad, instead of reporting other members and trying to get them kicked off because sensitive susie got her wittle feelings hurt.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• Then again, maybe this is the sort of thing they dig. Who knows?

We told them when they put the points in that this would happen. All they saw were page views by reloading the page (and the ads with it) every time someone voted or bumped. They ignored the people who were leaving in droves because of it. Now we're left with just a small group of people, some who remember how it was when it worked, and some who don't know any better and do their damndest to make it worse, because it's the only version of answers they know. Then they wonder why nobody gets along. Who would get along with someone who gleefully assisted in killing their place to hang out, and continues to do so?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I miss the trolls... and being able to handle them how we see fit.

Because when you think about it, that's where Johnny, rumballs, snuggies, etc. started.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I remember when we used to have so many questions that they were on the second page before you could answer one or two on the first.

I miss several members, to be honest. Some I don't miss at all lol. The debate sections used to be really lively, as well and I miss that. I can remember when our regular posted in R&B and there'd be 60-70 responses. Now she's lucky to get 10
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I miss wanting to come here too.

This site is on a serious downward spiral.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2013

• I find it really hard to believe that this is what some people wanted Answers to become. Then again, maybe this is the sort of thing they dig. Who knows?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2013