Moms in Colorado....check in to let us know ya'll are okay!!

I just turned the news on for the first time since last week. The pictures of all the flooding is terrible. Praying the rain stops for them.

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 9:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2013 in About CafeMom

• My end of town is very wet, but has had minimal street flooding. Nothing like areas to the north. We discovered one of our windows leaked, so we had a corner of the apartment that was very wet (including my massage equipment... thankfully no damage). I will find out today if there is any damage to my office due to yesterdays round of rain and flooding. I know there was flooding near by it, I just don't know if the office was affected.

Looks like things are supposed to dry out this week. I hope that all the unaccounted for are safe and well... I haven't heard from a friend of mine who lives and works in Boulder...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• So far, so good. We're all growing feathers and webbed feet. I just heard from an ant of mine who lives in Greeley, to the north. She's okay, no flooding at her house, but she can't get out. The rain is supposed to ease off this week, but it's pretty cloudy and drizzly this morning. Much to my stepson's disappointment, they fixed the roof at his school over the weekend, so he's off to class today. There's going to be one hell of a mess to clean up--piles of mud, tree limbs, and debris everywhere along the roads.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Stay safe
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Hoping you can get dried out soon. Stay safe.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:43 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• I am on the Western Slope and we are all safe here. There is no flooding near us.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2013