Coconut milk body butter

I read in a magazine recently that you could make body butter out of coconut milk. One can of milk placed in a covered container, refrigerate for 24 hours and poof! Body butter.

I was skeptical but tried it this weekend and used it this morning and it was really nice! Very light, no scent at all (I'm supposing you could add essential oils if you desire scent) and it cost $.79.

Just a tip in case you guys might want to try something new.

Mrs_Prissy

Asked by Mrs_Prissy at 9:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I LOVE the smell of coconut. Care to share the recipe you tried?
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Just a can of coconut milk. That is the only ingredient. Pour it into a covered container and refrigerate for 24 hours
    Mrs_Prissy

Comment by Mrs_Prissy (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• I think I might give that a try, especially since cold weather is approaching and my skin dries out easily.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Sounds easy and inexpensive, and I like the idea of no scent. I must be pretty dense when it comes to stuff like this, though. Exactly what is body butter? Like lotion?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2013