What's rubbing you the wrong way today? adult content

I just got an email of "first day of school photos" from my child's elementary school. Of course it's pictures of the same kids over & over whose Mom's are friends. Just like the yearbook too....

How can I nicely let them know how fucking annoying they all are (the Mom's not the kids)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I don't know that you can tell them. This is the "A list" group, isn't it? The moms who make sure they run every PTA-ish thing at school so that it's done the "right" way. Yeah, we have a group like that here, too. The best way to beat them is to join them. And, frankly, I don't want to care that much. I clip my box tops and soup labels. I volunteer in my kid's classroom. That's enough, I think. If it matters more to you than it does to me, get involved.

What's irritating me today? *sigh* If I told you, I'd sound like a very ungrateful wife, so I'll keep my trap shut and count my blessings instead.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Also.. people who don't know the difference between their, there, and they're.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Not sure there is a way. Maybe after a few hours (or days) when you aren't so angry you could reply with "I would love to see more of the students in these pictures " or something to that effect.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• Not a thing. Can I get a WOOT WOOT! for Cymbalta?!
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• My car broke down on the way to Reno.. had to walk a shitload in flip-flops.. got a bleeding blister. So glad to be home now... not so glad that it's going to cost about $2000 to fix.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• reply- "Sorry all i see are blank boxes.... do you have any pics of ____ (my kid's name)____ that you can show me!"
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• 1) lady at rec dept., totally rewrote history on situation last year with ballet. she can lie and say she told the instructor about my daughter's autism..i was not there, so i do not know which one lied. BUT.. she can not rewrite history of the conversation that she and I had- I WAS there, and lady, you did not say those things to me...lying bitch

2) half of fucktards in MC who are so bitchy when anyone mentions autism. half jump on their ignorant wagon and ride that all the way to...ALL moms with autism kids let them get away with everything and think their kids deserve special treatment and the world should revolve around them, they ALL just want hand outs from government, use meds on the kids, - most of those kids do not have any medical issue at all, it is just the moms making up that they do, so the moms can get attention

that is all for now
    but i hold open the option that i can add some more, it is only 2:30
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

•  in fact just posted this pic in MC (anon)

caption.... autism child beating an innocent horse

might need to anon pic the hell out of the trolls in there and get my anon taken away in there

funny, poof my anon option in MC for weeks because of pics like this, but encourage members to rip other members a new Ahole

I MISS ANSWERS!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• The only thing rubbing me today is.....

nail polish- hence the horrible typing!

ha-ha....get your mind out of the gutter!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• People who post pics of their kids like their pimping them out on FB!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2013