How cute is this??

My son is 6 months old. he was playing on the floor on his play mats and then just fell asleep there! It is the cutest thing! What has your baby/child done lately that made you say, "How cute is this?"

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sons done that a few times.. but only a few. :( i wish hed do it more. his new thing is climbing up on furniture that were on to be with us. I told him last night he needs to stop doing new things and learn to walk walk walk. He'll walk a little bit about 10 steps but he fallsand crawlst he rest of the way. hes been doing this for like two months now. ugh so i told him no more climbing and no more learning new things til he is a consistent walker
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• arent they just precious. i was on the computer one morning and my daughter was watching cartoons i looked down and she was under the computer chair asleep it was soo cute.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i love when they are just so tired that they just fall asleep were they are. mine is 3 but will climb in my bed and just curl up and sleep for an hour.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• That is cute. Did you take a picture? When my 11 year old son was about 1 year old I remember him yelling for me when I was in the bathroom and he fell asleep on the floor beside the bathroom door. When they're tired they'll just konk out whereever they are. Like when you see on tv when babies fall asleep in their highchairs and they fall in to their food. Too funny. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My 8 year old bought the rest of us Valentine's Day gifts with the help of his grandma. When he gave his 3 year old brother his stuffed animal, my 3 year old gave him a hug and very seriously said "Thank you so much." My heart melted!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009