Weight loss

I am currently 191.5 lbs I am in a size 12 with a little bit of muffin top my Goal is to get back down to a comfy size 8 how much weight do you think i'll need to lose to accomplish my goal?

DragoFly

Asked by DragoFly at 8:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would say talk to you Doctor before starting any diet. The BMI calculations are not always accurate. The doctor can do a body mass composition and tell you how you much you should really lose and he or she can give you tips o how to eat healthier so that when you go off your diet you will not gain it all back within a few months.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 8:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It would depend on your body type and how tall you are. No one can answer that but your doctor.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• if you lose 30-40 lbs you will probably be able to wear a size 8 or below. lose it 2lbs a week. eat right,excersise (walk) it is a good form of losing inches. drink lots of water
    Anonymous