My 7 year old daughter was invited to a party were the mom is taking 6 girls to the mall to do their nails, shopping and hen a restaurant. I just think 6I girls for one person is to many. Should I let

Let her go? Or I am just paranoid? Thanks

Retro169

Asked by Retro169 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2013 in General Parenting

• You can always go to the mall with them. I do not like the idea of people dropping their kids off at parties like that until they are like 10. I wouldn't drop my 7yr old off at a party and certainly not if they were going to a mall.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• I would offer to help chaperone. I wouldn't be okay with letting her take on that big of a job alone, not because I'm paranoid but because it'll be stressful and a lot of work. I'm sure she'd appreciate the help.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2013

• I think you're paranoid. A classroom has more children.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I would offer my assistance. That is a lot of young ones. She may have others going to help already but, I would ask just in case.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Should I let her go?

Why not? Unless she is an unruly, ruffian who can't be in the company of other children out in public.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

Yeah, but a classroom is contained, and hopefully there aren't any creepers around. Why not tag along and help out?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Those girls aren't going to wander off. They are gonna stick together and think it is super cool.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I'd go with.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I think it will be okay
    I think they will probably stick together pretty well
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I offered to chaperon and she said that is not space in the car for me. I offer to take my car and pay mu dinner and un fact I told her my concern she said no problem but I feel like I was forcing amd not to welcomy. She is going alone with the girls. What about is at the restaurant one needs to go to the restroom? Send them alone? Yes I am paranoid but with so manu cases of crazy people inside bathrooms or kiddnaping girls or boys better safe than sorry. Thanks everyone for your advices. Xxoo

Retro169

Comment by Retro169 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2013