What Do You Do EVERY Day That No One Else Knows

I got to thinking this morning while I did my "ritual"; anyone who knows me wouldn't think of me as the type.

Every morning, before I even roll out of bed, I thank God for all he does, has done and will do for all of us. The other thing I do is make sure I at least try to make someone elses day just a little better with a smile, kind words or something like that.

I think this would surprise my family and friends because my personality doesn't reflect how things really effect me. I tend to worry about everything and everyone but I come off as a no nonsense kind of gal that doesn't let things get to me. I guess its some kind of self defense, lol.

What do you do everyday that no one would even suspect?

peggy353

Asked by peggy353 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• cry. sounds pathetic i know but my dad is in the hospital and i am having to do all the running for my mom beings she doesnt drive and of course with the teens i have they are always wanting to go somewhere then i have the baby and the house and the hubby to take care of it just seems like everyone is depending on me and i dont want to let any of them down but it gets overwhelming so i cry. everyone expects me to be the strong one so when no one is here i throw a pity party.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• aww bmat your a sweetheart
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I understand that completely. My mom is under hospice care and is doing wonderful now after a few months but in the beginning, Oh Lord, it was pure hell emotionally.

I'm the one who everyone depends on and considers me the one with all the answers and to be the strong one. Like you, of course you try and pretend to be but all and all, it takes quite an emotional toll.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• By the way, I think we all need a pity party from time to time; it helps us regroup.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• thanks peggy your right it does take its toll and we all need pity parties it does help.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My SO drives a semi so we are apart from Monday morning until Thursday or Friday night. Even though we talk to each other every night before we go to sleep and the last thing we tell each other is "I miss you and I love you", as I close my eyes to fall asleep, I softly whisper "I love you Roger" to him.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I can relate proudmom, my hubby is gone a month at a time on the road, I worry constantly and I miss him like crazy!! We talk off and on all day and at night before bed but its hard to be strong all the time... I cry everynight after we're off the phone and then talk to my parents that have been gone for too long..... Mom passed in 2000, Dad in 2005.. I feel very alone at times and on the outside it doesn't look that way with 3 kids and 2 dogs...... I try to stay strong for the kids and hubby.....
    Anonymous

• Every single day I wonder what i want to really do with my life. You know how some people find their "calling" or whatever. I have not found mine and I don't know how to find it. I love being a wife and mother and I truly do love to keep my house clean, and cook good meals. But I always think everyday that there is something else for me to do. I just don't know what the hell it is. I hope I find it one day. I don't cry about this every day, but I do cry sometimes when it builds up on me.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I dont have time to do anything for me right now.. I guess I dream about what life would be like if my husband didnt work such weird hours and I wasnt alone all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I drink juice from the bottle, eat cottage cheese from the carton and pray at various times throughout the day. Not with my hands folded or anything, just with my heart,mind and soul. And I'm going anon with this because my stepdaughter is on here and if she finds this out she will rat me out! gaureenteed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2009