Are you going to find out the gender of the baby?

we are.. im only 5 weeks so we have awhile, but im impatient and think its fun to find out.. how about you?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am going to find out the sex of our baby! I did with my first one, and it is just soo nice knowing what you are buying for. So I was able to get all of my shopping done with cute frilly things for my little girl! Now I am going to find out again! Im 13 weeks, so it wont be much longer for us to find out the sex of our little one!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I found out w/ my son and found out thru this one also! It much easier getting things ready for the little one. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Try going to "Chinesegenderchart" and check it out. It was very accurate for me on both my kids.  Since I was high risk I had an Amniocenthesis done and the results were confirmed.

I enjoyed using this it was fun, I was like you I could not wait...lol

Have a happy pregnancy.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm so ready to find out.. I'll find out in 4 weeks... I found out with my other 4.. It' snice to have everything bought and a name picked out...
    icebluegirl5

Answer by icebluegirl5 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have mixed feelings part of me thinks it would be fun not knowing until the delivery but the other half of me can't wait to find out. My husband really wants to know and he wouldn't be able to keep that secret very well so we are finding out this time. I'm 15 weeks and can't wait!
    sarahmarie150

Answer by sarahmarie150 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• No way. We didn't find out the first time, and we won't this time, either. I can't understand why everyone is so impatient. They already have kids named before they're even born. I don't think you can name a kid until you meet him/her.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am going to do what I did with my last. I will find out but my hubby dosen't want to know so I will know and my parents will know but that is it. I make him help pick out a boys name and a girls name and we go and look at all the baby stuff. he honestly didn't know what our last one was going to be. it helped that my mom kept sending cloths that were too small for my daughter even though she honestly thought they would fit.
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 9:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I found out that this one is another girl...I'm 28 weeks along....hopefully they are right!
    MrsSpecialistB

Answer by MrsSpecialistB at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009