So Confuseddddd. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Ok so first off my last period was on 28july13. I was on the nuva ring but I left it in for 4 weeks and then took it out for a week to get my period which was the period on the 28th. I didnt think much of it until the following week I had these strange suddle cramps. I spoke to a co worker of mine and let her know and she said she thought I might be pregnant. Since then it is now 17spet13 and I have not had a period I took out my birth control on the 14aug13 to see if I got my period and nothing. Since the I have noticed these blue veins popping up all over my breast and chest above my breast. I have never had these before and my nipples are extremely tender and my breast feel like they are aching all the time. I have also been really tierd. The cramping has not stopped either. I should also state that I have taken loads of pee test all saying negative. I am just so confused and would love an answer please helppppp : )

kyliemae333

Asked by kyliemae333 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Go back to your Dr.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• talk to the doctor
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Your doctor can better answer you.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• you are not pregnant. stop wasting money on tests.
    you have an STD
    it's called: mastodynia amenorrhea
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• If the tests say not pregnant then you are not pregnant. Call your doctor to schedule a follow up and find out what's going on.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Get on a more reliable form of birth control.
    Everyone I know who has had Nuva Ring has gotten pregnant on it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Go to the dr, there are many reasons for you not to have a period, some if which could affect your health.
    I had Nuva Ring for a couple years and didnt get pregnant. The effective date is as high as bc pills when used correctly.

Answer by missanc at 9:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2013

• This would be a good topic to bring up with your doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2013