So i had a utlrasound at er last night (vaginal) and all they saw was a little yolk sack.. i am only 5weeks.. they said this is normal.. but personally i trust mommys more then busy er docs... do think its normal?

thay sadi babys in there but jsut too tiny.. i read online that between 5.5 and 6.5 weeks they should see a fetus stalk.. they didnt tell me if they saw it or not but didint seem worried.. i am between 5 weeks and 6 weeks (er told me different then preg trsting place) i think im just worrying but want to be sure

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My ultrasound with my daughter was at 5w6d. She was just a little yolk sac with a heart beat... That's really what they are for the first 8 or 9 weeks.. yolk sacs with a heart beat. :) I wouldn't stress about it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am not sure exactly what they are supposed to see. When I had a internal ultrasound at 6 weeks, it was just a spot on the screen and not details were given. If they were not worried, then don't be. Have faith!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• if they weren't concerned about it don't worry about it. your only 5 weeks your really early on so if very likely that it was still just a yolk sac. you are just worrying take a deep breath in and relax. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am sure there is a baby there, but by my experience I too had a sack and it turned out to be empty :(

But 2 years later I was pregnant for sure, just be patient don't rush it. Your turn will come :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The people are dumb at the er they did the same thing to me but told me i was prego with twins and one died when it was the cyst ive had for years now they also told me the sac was empty i followed up with my obgyn the next day and there was the baby the yolk so it might have just been crapy equitment like i got dont stress until you follow up with you obgyn if you call them im shure they will want to se you today
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009