Another update on mammogram

so I went to the doctor and he did not say any good news or bad news.....I have to wait til Sept 30 .I getting a alter sound mammogram and a biopsy. It just sucks having to wait this long for answers.im getting really scared bc they need a biopsy and the doctor could not tell me anything.....please keep me in your prayers.

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 11:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't sweat a biopsy
    I have had one on a spot on my forehead.
    Funny story- it was a zit.

Since the doc isn't putting a rush on it, "I" would feel a little bit of relief that he isn't extremely concerned. KWIM?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Ultrasound and biopsy? If they are doing a biopsy I would think they would skip the u/s. Weird. I will pray for you. I know waiting is horrible and makes the whole situation that much worse. Keep positive thoughts and know you will be strong and pull through regadless of results! Positive thinking seems to get people through the toughest of situations. Don't give up hope.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• That I will do. I had something similar on my uterus. The waiting is unbearable. For me it was good news. I will pray you get good news , too.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Take care of yourself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• thanks everyone ..
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• hugsHang in there.  I know that's easier said than done, but try to keep busy & keep positive thoughts.  And MAKE that Dr. answer ALL your questions.  You have a right to know what's going on with your body.  Remember, he works for you!  If he doesn't know, then he needs to say so, but don't let him tip-toe around your questions or dismiss your concerns.  Keep us posted.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Hugs, glad you are finally having it done. I agree the ultrasound can guide where to do the biopsy. And its taking care of 2 things at once so that is a blessing.

Prayers, let us know what you find out.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 4:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• thanks eveyone.....I have been so depressed lately about it
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I got the dreaded call back, but I had to go in right away. The mamogram was on a Monday and I was back in by Friday. They said they would do an ultrasound, and possibly a biopsy. It turned out to be just a cyst. Hang in there.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Thinking of you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2013