Looking for a online job that doesnt cost to start that isnt a scam...

brenda2013

Asked by brenda2013 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2013 in Money & Work

• Do you mean a job you can do online, or finding it online and going out to do it?
    This is confusing
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I think she wants to work at at home (like everyone else) ?

if thats the case, try babysitting...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• So are thousands, probably millions, of others. Spread the word if you find one!

Answer by missanc at 2:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• The only one I know of is to sell things on Ebay, this will require you to find good things and resell them. I have never heard of an online job that is legit
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• If you want to sell something from home you will need to use something like ebay.
    If it is something like Avon then there is start up cost and online fees.
    Since you do not give any hint, I will say baby sitting might be a good choice.
    You could kennel animals for people who must be away (start up costs and possible licensing). Dog walking. You would need to g to them. House cleaning, car detailing.
    Online, good luck. There are some but not usually without a bit of experience.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• *sigh*
    Too bad sex toys aren't for everyone!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• If you want an online JOB then you are out of luck most likely..you can try M-avi's page...there should be a link in one of the other questions about this to find a customer service job you can do at home if you have a quiet enviroment...think call center.

If you want a business that won't pay you an hourly salary then there are many more of those but require a lot more work...I for instance, sell on ebay, sell books on Half.com, have an online jewelry boutique(very new). They don't always make me a bunch of money( I have in the past made enough money selling books to pay my small rent at the time($500)), but they can bring in some cash. None of them cost me money(except buying stuff to resale for half and ebay but they do require a lot of time.

I also do mystery shopping but that most of the time requires me to also leave the house.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• I take online surveys for pay. I get a bit of spending cash, not nearly enough to live on. You don't have to pay to sign up for the survey sites, but again, you won't rake in the bucks.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2013

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.   I would recommend that you read through my blog and see if anything interests you:   mavi's home work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• http://loveglow.wordpress.com/work-at-home-opportunities/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 9:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2014