Am I pregnant? adult content

My husband and I ttc in July. That month I had my period, wasn't as long and was a little bit lighter. Tested a day before it started and had a negative pregnancy test. We decided to take a break from trying and now this month my period is two weeks late. At about a week late I started having a brown discharge when I wiped after going to the bathroom. We are now on day 4 of this and its more of a red/pink color now. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms like being overly tired, nausea, headaches and some constipation. I have also had some mild cramps. I am worried about an ectopic pregnancy. I am going to take another pregnancy test in the morning, but just concerned with whats going on with me. According to when we last ttc I would be 10 weeks pregnant, if I am pregnant. Should add that I have had 3 negative pregnancy test since missing my period two weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You could be. You should make an appointment with your OBGYN to discuss these issues.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Have you consulted a Podiatrist???

It's all in the feet....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• It sounds like you've pysched yourself into believing you're pregnant.

If you're still not convinced if you are or not, request a blood test from your gyno.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• You're probably not pregnant with that many negative tests. See your doctor
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• youre not pregnant so stop testing.
    youve an STD called:
    Oligomenorrhea cephalgia

contact your medical professional for treatment
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Go to the doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• Maybe its gas
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2013

• In general I would say you are not pregnant. My best friend since first grade makes me say you *could* be, but since I do not live in your uterus I cannot say for sure. When you go to the doctor and he does a urine test ask for ultrasound confirmation regardless of the result. Something is delaying your cycle. I would think you would want to know exactly what the cause is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2013