How do I ask my sister to christmas dinner to my home; everytime she sees me she gives me her back; doesn't even make eye contact with me. Everyone is coming but I don't know what to tell Her?

abuelalara

Asked by abuelalara at 11:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2013 in Holidays

• you want a rude person in your home for a holiday meal?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Why would you bother inviting her? Let her be.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2013

• You want someone who treats you like that in your home? Oh hell no, don't invite her rude ass.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2013

• AS much as I don't want her their. I have to invite her. My dad just passed away in June and this will be our first xmas without him.My mom want's everyone together..Please help me word it out?
    abuelalara

Comment by abuelalara (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Please help me word it out?
    We are having Christmas dinner at this time. I hope you can make it.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Dear Sister,
    I am extending an invite to Christmas dinner, let's put aside our differences and make this an enjoyable holiday for Mom? I really would like to repair our relationship, and will understand if you don't want to, but for 1 day let's have peace and enjoy our family.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Tell her to put her selfishness aside and join everyone for Christmas for the sake of your dad wanting it that way.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Have you mom invite her then.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Why the animosity between you two? What caused the rift in the first place?

Just tell her that this Christmas is going to be especially hard on your mom, and it's important that you're all together. You're having a Christmas celebration at your house, and would like her and her family to be there.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• If you really want to ask her and you're willing to put up with the snobby act, then just call and leave her a voice mail or send her a text or an e-mail. Give her the time of the meal, say she's welcome, and leave the ball in her court.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2013