• In the Spotlight:

Ever see a guy hitting on a woman,and he's getting shot down,and doesn't seem to notice?

The guy ahead of me at the grocery store was hitting on the cashier. He was about my age,maybe a little older (40-ish), she was barely 20,if that
I had to chuckle because he was staring at her googly eyed and she was like, "move on grandpa"!
He was a nice looking guy. He should maybe try hitting on someone who isn't young enough to be his daughter...

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I used to wonder when I worked on a college campus if the guys were really that oblivious to the "hell no" signals, or if they just pretended to be for the sake of their pride.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• All the time.... And sometimes it's ME getting hit on!
    I get "wow you're pretty" a lot, to which I reply, "Thanks, I'll tell my husband you said so. He's the big guy over there."
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• at a bar once, the guy wasn't getting the hint so we asked the poor girl to join our table...she looked sooooo uncomfortable.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• Yes, I was embarrassed for him. We were all (about 15 of us total) at a nice restaurant for a friends Bday and I was sitting to his left and the other girl was to his right. He kept flirting and she literally had turned in her seat so that her back was to him, and he kept talking to her and flirting as if she was interested and listening. I just wanted to stop him, it was so embarrassing to watch.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2013

• stop hating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2013