I think I'm pregnant

I had a baby 6wks ago. But I think I am pregnant again. If I took a test now would it show or could it still be to early for it to show right? I mean would it be messed up because of me having her? I've had sex 4-5 times from 2wks PP and on so I know if I was it would show. Sorry I'm just scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not really sure if having just had a baby would affect the pregnancy test results. I would go to the ob and get a test, to be sure. Good luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL that would be an adventure if you are.
    It might take another two weeks to show. But are you having symptoms is that why? It could be from just having a baby
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I would call your ob and get in to see him/her. I know mine likes to do a 6 week PP check up, and that is a question that they ask. (Could you be pregnant?)
    So, they would probably do a blood test, and it is best to find out right away.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• omg you just had a baby how long ago? six weeks krazy is right you are going to have quite an adventure if you are good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well see I am suppose to get the IUD next friday so I will ask them then but I was just wondering if I took one if it would show but I guess I will wait til then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well see I have 3 kids and the last 2 are a yr apart. so yes it would be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• wow good luck to you you must have a build up of patience lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• this may sound strange but are you brestfeeding consistently? The reason I ask is because if you strictly brest feed your body puts off a hormone that stops you from ovulating for the first 6 weeks. besides shouldn't you have your follow up soon ask your OB when you going for that
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009