• In the Spotlight:

Did you have a baby shower for any of your kids?

Billi_S

Asked by Billi_S at 9:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I had one for my 1st, 3rd and 4th... My friends and family love haven parties... I told them no on this one, so we will see...
    icebluegirl5

Answer by icebluegirl5 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Nope. I'm not a fan of wedding/baby showers, and we lucked out because we live really far away from all of our relatives. I just told our friends that I didn't want any showers, and they complied. :)
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had one with my 1st and 3rd.. I have 5 and I wish I had a baby shower for all of my pregnancies. It's the welcoming of a new baby into the family. It's an amazing, joyful time and it only happens once. It also helps getting your babies needed essentials. You can put aside all the extra money for diapers & formula!
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i had one for my DD and my SOs family is planning one for these two. My DD was just with my family so His family has decided they should do one this time and include everyone
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009