What did you do for your baby shower?

Billi_S

Asked by Billi_S at 9:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Didn't have one. Hubby and I had a blast shopping for everything we wanted.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my sister put together a really nice lunch/ babyshower at our church. from the pics it looked like it was a lot of fun but I didn't get to go because I delivered that morning.
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 9:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I was due in December, so I had my baby shower in October. My mom had pumpkins and halloween decorations up everywhere! Everyone also dressed up! It was REALLY cute!! I even colored my baby belly as a pumpkin lol* it was a blast!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My mom threw us one in MI, but we weren't able to attend. Everyone brought unwrapped gifts, showed them off, then had a wrapping party. They also ate & played games. We had a smaller co-ed party with our married friends and neighbors in NC (where my husband was stationed) We didn't do games, just eating and cake.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had it at round table pizza.
    We did a jungle theme, we put fake vines and leaves everywhere, stuffef zoo animals on the tables, gummy animals scattered on the tables, and lots more.
    We played non traditional games and it lasted about 3hrs in total. I loved it! I was 7 1/2 months pregnant so I was able to enjoy it pain free and discomort free.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009