Anxious and just need to vent!!!!

I find out tomorrow if I'm pregnant! I know its a long shot (I had a tubal ligation with the hulka clips January 2012), but I can't help but get my hopes up! (long story as to why I got the tubal ligation, and now regretting it) I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up but I can't help it! There is a very, very small chance that I could be, but I'm a week and a half late on my period, and I'm showing some simular signs. I hope it isn't all in my head....I can't remember the last time I've had my hopes up this high!

sorry for the rambling, I can't sit still and hoping that if I vent, maybe I can get some rest! Thanks for listening!

leina2009

Asked by leina2009 at 1:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I hope you are, there is a good chance that you are pregnant, nothing is 100% safe
    angelicpaige

Answer by angelicpaige at 3:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Thank you!
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• GL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Please let us know. Baby dust.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• OK random question have you taken a home test yet? You can get one at the dollar store and it should be accurate since you are already late. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a test, but I would still take one out of curiosity.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Did you have your tubal reversed? Pregnancies after a tubal can be dangerous so I'd get myself to the doctor if you think you may be pregnant
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Good luck.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Why don't you go ahead and take the test? You are a week late so it would be okay to take a EPT now, GL.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 11:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• I was waiting a few days to make sure that if I am pregnant, the HCG levels would show up on the home pregnancy test. No, my tubal is not reversed, but that is the road we are planning to take.

Anyway, thanks for the best wishes guys, but my test was negative. Good luck to whatever you guys have going on.
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2013