breastfeeding ballet?

does your little one do gymnastics or ballet while nursing? dd gets into to weird, and funny, positions while eating. the other day, she decided to take a break from snacking, and started crawling on me. i lifted her up, upside down, to where she was pretty much doing a head stand over me. she saw her milker and decided to have a snack-she did a nursing head stand! what funny things do your little ones do?

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I was wondering what the heck this was going to be about! Yeah when my son was a older baby/toddler, he was all over the place when nursing. It's annoying but very cute!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yup I call it nursing acrobatics lol she will be half hanging off the couch while still latched on sometimes. Playing with her feet . . . if we're going to take a shower together, and we're both naked and she's on my hip, she tucks her head down and latches on. I love it and hate it at the same time lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Mine were snugglers, never really did anything silly except for blowing raspberries on me and laughing,lol Oh and when i would have shorts on and I was standing in the kitchen or anywhere my son could get to my legs and pullup he would plant his mouth on my leg like he was trying to nurse, it was so funny....Anytime he felt skin he was trying to latch on,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My daughter weaned at 21 months. She would nurse standing up (obviously only if I was in the right position) or she would nurse on all fours when I would lay in bed! She was crazy. There were definitely some uncomfortable positions haha.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• haha, those are great! epoh, dd nurses in the tub as well. she gets into some crazy positions while bathing. i love all the funny things she does. she is my only baby, and i'm a sahm, so i have all the time in the world to just let her do her thing (plus, sadly, she will be the only one).
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009