Menapause

HELLO EVERYONE I have a Q. how can you tell if you are going through the change? I am 45 years young and in June I had something like a MP but it was dark like old bloodi didnt even have to wear a pad are anything it went on for a few days same in July nothing for August are September not complaining for sure just wanted to know the signs

THANKS  NOT COMPLIANING (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2013 in Health

• It's definitely possible. That is roughly the time I started. Your doctor will be a better resource for you though. They'll be able to check hormone levels and confirm your suspicion
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Imagine if we said things like, "She is 5 years young".

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• I start having weird periods. They got heavier. Either I would skip peiriods or have them to clost together. I stoped fhaving one for 7 months. Thought finally it's over. Nope had 2 in one months. found out for my doctor after you stop[. You have to wait 2 years to say you have finished .

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2013