Did you know...

It's childhood cancer awareness month? And that the awareness ribbon is gold?

http://www.chop.edu/service/oncology/childhood-cancer-awareness/childhood-cancer-awareness-infographic.html

The link has more info if interested in reading more. I think CM should Go Gold.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2013 in Kids' Health

• DS's best friend is now in his second year of remission and went for what is hopefully his last spinal tap this week. He's one very lucky third grader.

yellow ribbonorange ribbon

They don't officially have a gold one.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• They don't officially have a gold one.

You would think as a site for moms they would. CM will undoubtedly Go pink next month.
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• My 4 year old cousin is battling medulloblastoma cancer. We find out February what to expect and yes I wish there were no children cancer awareness month or any cancer awareness month period.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• I never stopped to think about cancer in children, that is so very cruel. I wish there was something I could do to help, I think I'll bring some donations to the hospital this week. Thank you for the post.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2013