Brazillian Bikini Wax? (Maybe TMI)

My wonderful husband is on a business trip for a month, he'll be home in a couple weeks. So I am thinking about surprising him in the sack with a freshly waxed hoo ha (never had this done before). My question is when should I do this? Obviously probably not the day he gets home (I don't want to scare him with an angry red vagina) so what day is best? And what pain killers should I take before the appt for minimal pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• 2-3 days before. I get mine done routinely and never take painkillers. It's really not THAT bad! And the payoff of not having to shave for weeks is more than enough

Answer by missanc at 8:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• 2-3 days at least. I took regular tylenol 30 minutes before hand and it didn't hurt very long and then that night I sat with an ice pack on the lady bits. I have never done it again because I got ugly ingrown hairs.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2013

• Go to a salon and have it done. I tried one of those in-home hot wax kits, and it was the awful experience from hell. I've never done it again, nor will I.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2013