I am confused I have Ben spotting and cramping off and on since Sunday. I think I ovulated a week ago Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday my boobs hurt. My spotitung and cramping is off and on. I am dpeneam

Karisson

Asked by Karisson at 9:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Sry didn't get all my question in right. I am due to start my period Tuesday. What do u think?
    Karisson

Comment by Karisson (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Define spotitung and dpenaem.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Sry that was a typing error. I went on to say I am due to start my period this coming tuesdsy
    Karisson

Comment by Karisson (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• I think you should wait until your period is supposed to start and if it doesn't then take a pregnancy test.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Oligomenorrhea Mastalgia
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Well get in the car, take about $15 with you, walk into the pharmacy, purchase a 5 day before you miss your period pregnancy test, drive home, go to sleep, open the package, pee on the stick, and wait for 5 minutes.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:04 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• If you ovulated a week ago and conceived, the egg would not be implanted yet. If it did implant within the week, I doubt there would be enough hormone built up in your system to register on a test. Wait until you miss your period. the other symptoms are also related to an upcoming cycle. They can't be trusted.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Relax awhile and quit stressing about your body fluids. If and when your period is late, take a pregnancy test.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Where is Ben spotting from?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• When you are late, pee on the stick. That will tell you everything you need to know.
    Then learn how to chart your cycles.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2013