Could 4 days of brown spotting with only one day that is heavier than the rest be a period?(all brown by the way)

I had brown spotting for four days in the beginning of this month. But one of those days were heavier the the other days. That one day it was enough to fill up a tampon. Could there still be a possibility that I am pregnant? Or is this something that can happen in woman ever so often. My period is suppose to come in a week from now if I count that brown spotting as a period. I took pregnancy tests a week ago from today. And they came out negative. And not sure if I took those tests too early. I'm definitely going to a doctor if I miss this up coming period. I have been experiencing migraines,heartburn,congestion(im not sick I dont have the other symptoms of a cold) and increase of hunger.

leedw

Asked by leedw at 10:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Has this ever happened to you before?
    leedw

Comment by leedw (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• I'm blind, so I really don't know, but wow! Till I came on CM, I had no clue how much time, energy, and worry women spent on the color and consistency of their reproductive fluids.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Make a dr appt for 2 weeks from now. They will either A) confirm pregnancy, or B) find out where your period went.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• no
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2014