IM GOING CRAZY!

How to deal with the two week wait?? I am 6dpo and going NUTS!!! I am sure you all have been there.... any suggestions to calm it down abit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would also like some advice on this! I'm supposed to get my period on Monday (if I get it), but I want to take a test today SO BAD!!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 9:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The 2ww is hard. I remember it all too well. If you are due for your period Monday, then you could take an early test, but at only 6dpo, most likely it wouldn't be accurate. I have never heard of anyone getting a positive result earlier than 9dpo.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Keep yourself busy... and don't pay too much attention to your symptoms. I found the more I think about it, the more pregnancy symptoms I was getting... it totally psyched myself out... giving me a hard blow when a negative popped up...I asked a question similar to this a couple days ago, and the best advice I got was Keep busy... Start a hobby, something like that...The period I just started marks the one year anniversary of trying to conceive.. blast! I seem to obsess on it more and more each month. Good Luck to you!!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009