FERTILITEA??? HAS ANYONE TRIED IT?!

HI everyone i was wondering if anyone has ever tried fertilitea and did it work for you? i just started taking it about two days ago and i have MILD headaches is this normal?....and if you have tried it what was your experience PLEASE share:)

Thank you and God Bless

Faeezah16

Asked by Faeezah16 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Not that tea but all its components in larger amounts than you'll get from the tea. I didn't get headaches. Also didn't get pregnant while taking it.

If you haven't already picked up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler, do it tomorrow. Best darned investment I've ever made.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• @gdiamante thank you so much i been hearing a rave about it what is so good about that book did it help you ???? how long did it take for u to conceive?
    Faeezah16

Comment by Faeezah16 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• I conceived NEXT CYCLE. And we "did the deed" only ONCE in that cycle. We'd been trying for six months.

The ovulation kit said I wasn't ovulating, the chart of my personal cycle said otherwise. The chart was right. I would never waste another penny on ovulation kits.

The book teaches you to track your fertility signs, from Basal Body Temperature to cervical fluids to cervical position. Using it, you'll know when you've ovulated and that's all you need.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• @ gdiamante oh my gosh r u serious !! well i am looking it up on amazon right this moment lol!!! will def be ordering yea i JUST purchased my first ever ovulation kit i got enhanced clear blue i am 22 years old trying for my second child i just hope all this works lol
    Faeezah16

Comment by Faeezah16 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2013

• Doctor not recommeds
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2014