Is reading emails online a legit job

Ladydee213

Asked by Ladydee213 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2013 in Money & Work

• No.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2013

• how could it be??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2013

• ...?
    I don't think so
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I would think not. I mean, who can't read their own emails? Do you know the company? If it's something local and you know them.... but again, why would they need someone to read their emails? Chances are by opening a ton of emails, you are bound to catch some sort of virus on your puter.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I suppose it depends on whose.
    If they are your own, no, unless they are in conjunction with some kind of other job like sales or monitoring websites, et al.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Seriously? No. How does it benefit a company to have a person read their emails? At most you might get a couple of pennies per email which hardly qualifies as a job in my eyes.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Maybe, but you get a penny or two for each one you read, and most sites will send out a few a day. So don't plan on getting rich. It's just a way to get you to look at ads.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• What it is, people, is a site you sign up for like Inbox Dollars, Sent Earnings, or Inbox Pays. Companies send out ads, you click on them, and you get a penny or two for each one you read. But most of those sites, you also have to take surveys, try offers, shop,and do other things, because at two cents each, you'll take forever to make any money. I've done a couple of the sites because I take surveys on them as well, and I guess I get about $30 a fewtimes a year.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Yes. There are two i've done like that and ive really been aid; but dont expect to get rich from it. Each email I got paid only .02 per email read and money for referring others so it can add up if you have LOTS of people doing it with you. Once you reach $30; you can get sent a check or get paid by a few other options. I still work with the company, its very very pt, I just think why not? Theres another one thats similiar and you get paid $20-$25 per person who signs up for an email or ad you post. So; some are similiar and ive been paid.

http://loveglow.wordpress.com/work-at-home-opportunities/

XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 9:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2014