New groups layout?

Who else doesnt like it? I like the old one MUCH better. Why mess with a good thing Cafemom?

isra1986

Asked by isra1986 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't think groups should have to automatically have different forums, unless they choose to. It's hard to navigate, and more than a little bit annoying. Seriously, how many links are we supposed to have to click, just to see the forums?
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• hate it
    marissad

Answer by marissad at 10:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Lost all the Old and Funny stuff, I am not happy with CM right now.
    mrningdew26

Answer by mrningdew26 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i definately dont like the new layouts in the groups.. personally i enjoyed scrolling through ALL my groups forum titles...i dont look for specific things.. which is why i dont like the new layout.
    i wish they would have given group owners a heads up, or see which groups WANTED the new layout... i would have said no for my group.. im not sure why would "fix" something thats not broken either... lol
    Familyof3

Answer by Familyof3 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Whether groups make use of the new system is up to the group owners. If you don't like talk to them. They don't have to make new forums and all the posts will be back in the groups soon.

Familyof3 we have known about these changes for almost a year and expected them last august. Hundreds of GOs were given the chance to test these forums out for awhile. We have been giving our opinions on these changes and the ones coming later for forever. Try going to CafeMom Groups Discussion 

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009