How soon is too soon...

I am 33weeks pregnant and I was just wondering if he came early, how soon would be too soon? I want him to be healthy and am just miserable! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ur supposed to wait until atleast 38 weeks but he or she is going to come when they are ready so just wait it out
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The hospital wont stop labor if it's around 35-36 weeks. So technically he could come then and be ok, but he could come at 37 weeks and wind up in NICU. The best is to just wait until he's ready to come out. I am sorry your miserable, it's only a few weeks longer. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had my daughter at 33w 6 days. I would have given anything to have her stay in for another couple of weeks........I was miserable also but like I said I would have much rather her come later. She was in the nicu for 11 days and did well but those 11 days were the longest of my life. Just wait until he or she is ready to come....I know its hard but hang in there it will come soon enough!
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The books say around 25 weeks the baby has like a 60% chance of survival, then around 30 weeks a 80-90% chance but each baby is difference and that doesnt mean the baby is born without complications.
    36 weeks is full term, you just dont know until the baby comes out how it will be. But dont worry too much, just dont rush it and when you feel impatience think of your baby and how you do not want him/her to be hurt.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2009