Update on our angel...

She is now 5 and a half months old and thriving......spends 24/7 with this big smile to anyone who acknowledges her, I am so smitten by this little person, she has captured my heart in so many ways, is it me or is she really as beautiful as I see her...? Adoption is in the works right now and waiting final decision from an adoption panel, sometime soon!

Asked by older at 1:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

Level 68 (2,193,912 Credits)
  • She's such a cutie! It's not your imagination. Fingers crossed that everything with the adoption goes through smoothly.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Don't doubt yourself older, she is exceptionally cute!! I am hoping the adoption goes smoothly and successfully for your family. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• happyAww- what an absolute doll baby!!! She does get cuter w/ each passing day.  And every pic you've ever posted she looks so happy.  She is obviously in a very loving, nurturing environment, which is the reason she is thriving & happy.  I hope that adoption board sees that & gets this wrapped up soon.  She's already home, IMO!  GL  (give that little sweetie a kiss & hug from us)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• how can you see that face and not smile?! she is adorable! she is definitely a product of a loving and caring environment...any adoption panel who cant see that is blind!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Everyone loves a happy baby! She looks smitten with you all as well.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Deffinatly not biased she's a cutie pie. :) she looks very happy hope everything works out.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• awww :)
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 2:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Such a sweet heart! Hope the adoption goes by fast and smoothly!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• It's not just you. That smile of hers lights up the whole room.

Crossing everything crossable that the adoption is finalized in y'all's favor sooner rather than later.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• She is beautiful!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2013