Do you need to love someone? adult content

Do you need to be in love before you have sex with someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Love is preferred but, definitely not a requirement.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Now that I'm married I think sex is much better when you love someone, but when I was single there were times when I just needed the physical pleasure.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I don't have to be in love but I do have to have an emotional connection of some sort.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Need? Ask a hooker.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Yes. If you don't love them welll.... That's how you get STDs.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• sex without love is like cake (good)...sex with love is like cake with frosting (ZOMG CAKE!!!). at least thats my experience haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I've had a strong emotional connection to each of the three men I've ever been with. I tried to be with someone at one time just for fun, but at the last second I couldn't go through with it. I know it works for some people, but for me, I figured out that I was just using the guy as a poor stand-in because I missed my ex. I didn't think that was fair to either of us.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• I have always have had a strong emotional connections to any man I have ever been with, for me is a must or else sex doesn't do it for me....some people can be in a relationship and just let it be sex, no strings attached, I am not one of those..

Answer by older at 5:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• okmanders said it best. I will ALWAYS take the cake with the frosting.

Yes, I've had sex before when I didn't even really know the guy and I'm telling you, it just wasn't that good. And afterwards, I felt HORRIBLE. I still get upset with myself when I think about it. BUT I was single and so was the guy. It was a rough patch I was going thru after my divorce. Still not right and still will never do it again.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 5:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• What okmanders said it pretty much spot on.

And now I want cake....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2013