Prek?

Do you think you should have to pay for prek even though it's apart of the school dis? My son got accepted and it's 500 a month. I never thought it would be so expensive. But he needs to go lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope.Where we live its free of charge because its provided and apart of the school district as long as your child is 4 by Sept. 1. My son went last yr and my daughter is attending this yr and learning so much.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Here in Georgia, Pre-K is lottery funded so it is free. I didn't even pay $500 a month for preschool but that could just be because of the area you live in. If you are a SAHM then I would "Homeschool for Pre-K" but that is just me. I hope your son likes it. My son starts Pre-K this August too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My DH and I can afford it but I just can't belive its so high. I can see a few hundred
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• in this state the schools are required to have pre k as part of the school system i wouldnt pay $500 a month i cant afford that
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• How many days per week is it and how many hours?
    If it is 4 to 5 days, 2 to 3 hours I would find the money.
    PreK is important atleast I feel it is.
    My DD learned so much in Pre-K
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2009