• In the Spotlight:

SHORTNESS OF BREATH

I HAVE BEEN HAVING DIFFICULTY BREATHING FOR A FEW DAYS NOW ITS SEEMS TO COME AND GO BUT LAST NIGHT IT HURT ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE TO BREATH AND NOW THIS MORNING IM HAVING SHARP PAINS IN MY LOWER BACK. IS THIS NORMAL BECUASE I DIDNT EXPERIENCE THIS WITH MY 1ST PREGNANCY. IM ONLY 26 1/2 WEEKS PREGNANT

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be pressure on your lungs i know my little one likes to push up on mine that is normal but about the back pain you could call your dr just to make sure that it isnt anything serious
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• IM CARRING MY BABY LOW BUT HE IS A BIG BABY
    gurlieracer4

Answer by gurlieracer4 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my little girl is low and she still stretches and gets my lungs it happens to just about every woman
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Just because it didn't happen in your f irst doesn't mean it won't happen this time! :) Every pregnancy can be very different. Baby is in there squishing everythign wether you feel it or not - it's just part of gestating a baby! :)
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009