Uggh im so confused!!

hi ladies. haven't been on much lately.. been pretty busy with family in town and husband left again for more training..

right now I am trying to update my iphone software because it keeps telling me I need to upgrade and my damn icloud storage is full and I cant take any more photos because its full.. a while ago I tried downloading all my photos onto my computer and it said it was all downloaded but when I went through the computer it seemed like some of the photos that are on my phone weren't on the computer..

so now I am afraid to erase anything on my phone because what if its gone forever and wasn't one of the uploaded pix..

and wtf is this icloud crap?? I don't have my "photo stream" on because I don't like that it says it just connects your camera roll to whatever it wants when your on wifi.. I have pix of me boobfeeding my baby!! lol don't want them floating around for all to see.

and I went onto my icloud account and I cant find anything that says squat about my camera roll.. ??

im so friggin confused!! where can I upload all these photos safely so I can delete them off my phone!!

HELP!! & thanks in advance :)

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 11:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2013 in Technology

• Please don't quote me, but you SHOULD be able to sync your phone to your computer through the cord your phone came with, and ALL your pictures should be in SOME folder from that sync.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• With photos and sharing, they will only go to devices connected to the same account. I keep mine off or I'm going to have an iPad and iPhone full of my 12 year old doing selfies. My husband can't get my pics into his iPad because we have different accounts.

If you don't have a bunch of I devices with your account, the cloud should be safe. Turn it on and see what happens.

I don't sync to my computer anymore but I think there's a tab in iTunes that you click on to activate photo uploading

I
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• i have no idea.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2013