Soooooooo, what do your kid(s) want to be for HALLOWEEN?

MIne are so undecided, Rapunzel, Lil' Red Riding Hood, Snow White, OR a pumpkin, Spiderman, Batman, a wolf, lol.....we love this time of year....how about you?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2013 in Holidays

• My son is going to be Spiderman. I already picked up the costume, i'm all set. I'm pretty excited as he will have just turned 4. I can't wait to see him go out and trick or treat this year.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Link from Legend of Zelda.
    His costume looks just like this(just the tunic,hat and belt).

Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• My five-year-old wanted to be a princess, but I wasn't happy with any of the costumes we saw because they were all skimpy little party dresses, and it's usually cold here by Halloween. Fortunately, she fell in love with a purple unicorn costume at Wal-Mart last night. It's kind of odd, with purple fleece pants that have overall straps to go over the shoulders, and held up by the straps in front of the kid is the stuffed body, head, and front legs of the unicorn. The back legs are made by the kid's legs in the pants, so it's kind of like a centaur, or a kid riding a unicorn. I'd never found anything like it, but she can wear the warm pants and a purple sweatshirt and not be a Popsicle for trick-or-treating. I'm wondering if I should find her a hat or a tiara or something, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• "That Pirate Ghost"

If anyone knows what that is, I'd appreciate a heads up!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• my 4 yr old is going to be a pirate, my 2 year old is a mermaid, I bought a little mermaid costume for my 8 month old but im honestly considering returning it and making her an octopus instead lol sticking with a "sea" theme.. but the cute costume I found is 54 friggin bucks and im far too cheap to pay that on a costume that she will never wear again.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• My 9 year old DS wants to be the guy from Scream. The 12 year old has decided he's too old to dress up.

I'm debating on if I want to dress up or not. Really it depends on if we're doing anything beyond just trick or treating in the neighborhood. I haven't dressed up in years, so part of me would love to just because it's fun :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• Batman and Beetlejuice! : ) (I'm trying to coax him into the Joker, but he likes the striped pants. : ))
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• One wants to be Hermione Granger and the other wants to be a ghost.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 5:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• my daughter- genderbent Gamzee (some Homestuck character) *she is 19. Her boyfriend and another friend are going as characters from it as well (not trick or treating- but for parties)

my son...probably nothing-he's never been *that* into dressing up *he is 17
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2013

• "That Pirate Ghost"

******

POTC inspired maybe?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2013