Can you give me some good lunch ideas?

This is for work during the week. I don't want to have to refrigerate anything if I don't have to. Needs to be easy as I want to eat it while I am doing errands. Unfortunately all I can think of is PBJ....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Frozen Gogurt = icepack that thaws just enough to eat at lunch time, and keeps everything else cold. There's also the pre-heated thermos trick. Pour boiling water into a thermos (a good glass one, not a cheapy), let it stand for a minute, dump it out, the thermos is pre-heated and will keep things warm all day. The drinking kind is good for soup, but if you get the wide-mouth one, pretty much any leftovers are fair game.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Some kind of wrap. Paste a tortilla with cream cheese, then add lunch meat and whatever else.

Dinner leftovers from the night before?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• If you have a cold pack and an insulated lunch bag, you could carry yogurt, cheese slices, peeled hard-boiled eggs, rolled lunch meat, etc. There are also cans of tuna salad and the lke, but you don't have control of what goes in them. Fruit wouldn't have to be refrigerated for a few hours, or you could try trail mix.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2013