Is it normal to havng swelling of vjj while 8 months pregnant? adult content

I noticed swelling a few days ago. I thought it was just a zit it wasn't. it stings some and is sore. Im gonna bring it up in my next appoinment. My discharge has gotten a little wrose too. I dont have much sex so i know its not that but I heared that i can swell because of more blood flow. Not sure what to think of it. Im pregnant with my first.

Amber94

Asked by Amber94 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Let use proper terminology.
    Your VAGINA (we're all adults here) is the INTERNAL part of you. The birth canal, where a man puts his penis.
    Is this what is swollen? And how can you tell?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• It may feel swollen/tender but there is pressure and the thinning of the cervix going on as well as possibly starting to dilate.
    Definitely talk to your doctor whom you should now be seeing weekly about changes you notice. But please call things by their proper names.
    I can't deal with crap like VJJ
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Are you sure it's your vagina and not your vulva?
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 5:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Yea it is called VAGINA! Talk to your doctor about it

Answer by louise2 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Is it normal for a grown woman to call her vagina a vjj?

We are not doctors here. We can't grope you and find out what's wrong... a doctor can.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Amber, it's OK to use proper terminology here. It won't get you booted. But as you can see, cutesy names will get you hammered!

This doesn't sound right. PLease see a doctor TODAY. Go to an urgent care center.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• It is normal to have a swollen vagina during your third trimester. You're body is getting prepared for delivery of baby.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 2:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Sounds like an std.. I'd try to get seen sooner rather than later. If you can't say vagina then you shouldn't be having kids yet.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 2:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2013