Mabon ... What are your plans?

Whether you are Pagan or not, what are you doing today to celebrate the first day of Autumn? 

I'm going to start my fall decdorating today and celebrate my 28th anniversary. Haven't decided about dinner yet but it has to be special. =o)

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 6:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• After a bit of research, a walk in the cemetery sounds nice.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Might do some pumpkin bread later, mostly because...pumpkin. Winternight in October will get more attention.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• a walk in the cemetery sounds nice.
    ******

I wish we had cool old cemeteries here...I love to walk aroound and read headstones and whatnot.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• We are taking a drive up in the mountains to take in the air and see some golden-leaved aspen!! So excited to get out of town and into the mountains! We are bringing a picnic and I'm going to take pictures and just enjoy!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• i decorated yesterday but i might run out and buy a few more decorations since some of mine from last year seemed to have disappeared. i might attempt pumpkin bread also... i tried it the other day with canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin puree and it never cooked! it stayed mushy in the middle so ill have to figure out what i did wrong.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I may start putting up the Halloween decorations...

I LOVE Fall though, it's my favorite season
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Work, nap, grocery shopping, then help dd with homework. I want to clean up the yard and decorate, but there's still spots where the yard is mushy.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Leaving for dau's softball game in a bit. Then an errand or 2 after. Planning on doing a roast in the crock pot today. We don't decorate for Fall or Halloween. (except for a pumpkin or 2) Personally, I would prefer summer to last longer :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• charlot- i wish we had nice ones also. would be a great place for photography.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• My son has a soccer game later today. Fall is my 2nd favorite season but we do not decorate. Just enjoy the natural beauty of it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2013