FYI: Tissue Paper

SO bought the tissue paper because it was a great deal.
Yeah, NO!
Talk about "paper thin".
I have literally used more in three days than I would use in a week of damn near any other brand :(
AND! I still feel a little, not so fresh.
So, if you see this one, pass it up. Even the 3 ply is icky, nasty, poo poo.

What brand (s) do you prefer?

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 9:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Shopping

• I only buy Cottonelle or Kirkland brand from Costco.

Not all Cottonelle is created equal, either. I picked up a pack from Walgreen's because I thought it was a great deal only it was horribly thin. Pure garbage.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• cottonelle only... I have very weird, sensitive skin, and it's the only brand that doesn't make me "itchy"... Sorry for the TMI!!! But Im the kind of person who breaks out and is all itchy if I shower with a different water than I am used to... too soft, too hard, etc. Im the Goldilocks of water... LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• We use Angel Soft, though I also like Cottonelle. But those are the only two I would use.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Cottonelle, Quilted Northern, or Charmin. (whichever one is on sale or I have a coupon for) Thanks for the tip (ya know, with Halloween coming, you could always use the cheap stuff for uh, decoration - lol ;p)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I tried the Scott Soft since it was nearly free with the coupon, and it actually wasn't bad at all. If you're used to Charmin lintballs, it's not THAT soft, but it's about on par with all the other mid-price stuff. Lately, though, I've been programming the guys to get over the soft thing. Kroger has a store brand, not their cheapest value stuff, but a step above that - thin like normal Scott, but doesn't soak through like it, so it lasts forever. Two rolls will last a week+ (one in each bathroom).

I try to avoid the ones that leave dust behind (Charmin is the worst), since I noticed we were sneezing more when we had it. Same with some of the other cushy ones that leave dust behind because the edges are basically falling apart on the spindle.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• i prefer charmin
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Only angel soft. I like cottonelle but it clogs our toilets
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Scott.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• It's Charmin in my house.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I like Quilted Northern. Mid-range price, good thickness and quality.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2013