I need a work at home job so I can continue to stay at home with my kids any suggestions please

LOVINGMOM642

Asked by LOVINGMOM642 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• When you find one please inform me so i can stay at home with my son, too!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• There are lots of work from home jobs. I can drop you a PM with some websites that will help you.
    Good luck in your search.
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work from Home!
    "If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Babysit....I have been doing this since I had my 2 kids now they are in school and I still baby sit.

If that is your thing that is....I used to work for a daycare and I said to myself I could do this at home and be with my babies. It has worked out for me for 5 years now I like it.

It gave me time to be with my kids while they grew and started school I loved it. you don't have to have so many kids just one or two and whatever you want to charge. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yeah there are a lot that are scams too. If you are asked to pay anything, DON'T! Not even a dollar.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have recently made the transition to SAHM after 14 years of nursing. I have found a great company that I can work around my schedule. I have 2 boys and needed that flexibilty. I work when I want to and when I can around their schedules. It's worth checking into if you sre looking to work from home. There are no sales, no parties, no inventory, no MLM. Check out www.workathomeunited.com/liz4 for more information. Or if you just want information on the great products they have to offer, check out www.livetotalwellness.com/liz4 for information on products. They have over 400 wellness products available. I hope this helps. Elizabeth
    emaguire12

Answer by emaguire12 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• What are you looking for? I am direct sells and love it! If you wuld like more info just let me know! I would love to tell you how to make dollars with scents!!!!

Belinda
    Scentsy Star Director
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles and I love it!!! Here is the link if you are interested in looking; it's FREE to sign up!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm using 2 different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're both free. http://y5b.org and http://g88.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I came a cross Freedom United when I was looking for a way to work at home. They helped me stay home with my four children. Up until now, I only found scams. If you are motivated, you can make money at home. Fortunately, there are NO selling, parties or delivering of products. Not to mention we've teamed up with a wellness company called Melaleuca, they’re 100% "GREEN". I started for under $30. We have lots of team support! Request information at www.familiesrok.com. Free yourself from the fear of financial dependency of the economy! Remember this is your OWN business it's not a job. But I only work between 5 & 15 hours a week.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• try my business: www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009