Do you know of a coloring marker that needs to be filled with water?

My DH saw a child using a marker that required being filled with water before using it. Yes, we should have asked what it was called, but didn't. Now we are thinking it might be fun for our grandchild and thought you might be able to help us. He had a coloring book and different colors appeared as he colored over the design on the pages. I've seen Wonder Markers, but they did not require being filled with water. Hope I have explained this clearly enough!! Thanks as always.

silverthreads

Asked by silverthreads at 2:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Was it a Water WOW doodle book thing? My kids used to have one.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• The only one I know of like that is Aqua Doodle...When my kids outgrew the Aqua Doodle mat, or, as my oldest dd complained "It's ONLY BLUE" I started buying the Paint With Water books in the activity book section...sometimes the dollar stores have them but I have to buy them at Walmart. I started carrying a paint with water book and the Aqua Doodle pens in the diaper bag/carry all. 3 kids, 3 pens, no mess. Just fill the Aqua Doodle pen with water and they use that instead of a paint brush and a cup of water. NO mess, no fuss, and you don't have to worry about melted/broken crayons, lost marker caps, or ink/crayon on unwanted things/places!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Was it the Aquadoodle? http://www.aquadoodle.com/

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Water Wow Doodle! That's it. Thanks so much everyone.
    silverthreads

Comment by silverthreads (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2013