I'm full of questions today! :) How many kabobs to make?

So my neighbor that came over seeking the source of the smell asked if I would make my "famous" fruit kabobs for her sister's wedding. I of course said yes. They are expecting around 300 people at this wedding.

How many kabobs should I do? She thinks one per person, but in my experience the kids will devour way more than that. I honestly have no clue how many to make.

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 3:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Food & Drink

• That's a lot of fruit kabobs to make! I would have said hell no.. haha. I guess if the kids will be eating more than 1, you should make around 400-450.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I never learned the word no. Lol!

I'll have three 6 yr old girls to help me make them. They love to help in the kitchen.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• When's this wedding? You're going to be busy. I'd say eight or nine hundred, actually.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Nooooo noooo, tell me not that much, Ballad!

It's in November.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Will you move  next to me ? My 28 yr old got engaged this summer...we were having the rehearsal dinner at our club BUT might have it here ......IF you will move next door and NEVER say no...... ; )

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Lol! Sure! :)
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2013