Can you monitor

Can you see and read text and phone calls sent and received from your 2 nd phone? Like if you were on a plan with two lines could I monitor text and calls that my daughter or who ever makes and recives? Would I need to call the mobile carrier or go to the website? Jw

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in General Parenting

• I have an iPhone app which allows me to take the phone and see any and all messages + calls, including deleted ones.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I have an iPhone too what's that app called?
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• When I shared a phone plan with my ex, I could log into my account online and see some of the information. I could see the phone numbers we called and how long we spoke to the person on those calls. I could see the phone numbers of people who called us, IF we answered - if it went to voice mail, it didn't show in the call log. I could see the number of texts sent and received (just a total number, not how many of each), but not the content or who they were to/from.

There are apps that you can get that will allow monitoring, but I'm sure with a lot of them, if your daughter is savvy enough, she may be able to find a way around it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2013