What was the last thing that your teen said that made you laugh?

My DD has been working on homework all weekend. She is trying really hard this year and I'm really proud of her.

She just told me that she spent the last 1/2 hr doing the homework for the wrong chapter.

I feel bad for her but at the same time, it was funny.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 3:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• Tell your dau not to feel too bad, she will be more prepared when they finally get to that chapter ;p
    And your son is actually right about that. I was too hot in long pants & it's a bit too chilly for shorts. I hate this weather!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Does it count when my 11 y/o said she's moving out when she's 18?! Yes, that has started already. God help me thru adolescence with this one!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• He taught my five-year-old to sing, "I crashed your car into the bridge--I don't care!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• My youngest is just 21 so not really a teen, but he cracked me up yesterday. We were Snapchating back and forth, and I sent him a pic of me with my hair all wild saying "been playing with your nephew, he's a crazy man!" (Nephew is two). My son sent back a snap of him looking all one eye brow raised, sorta doubtful, saying "oh yeah, staying in a hotel and that's how your hair got crazy!!" I laughed until I cried...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Earlier today, my DS told me that it was too hot out for pants but too cold for shorts.

Really? LOL
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2013