How often do your child's baby teeth come out?

My 5 year old daughter's (first and only child) baby tooth came out for the first time this morning and she was excited. How often did your child's baby teeth come out?

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Congratulations! What a milestone for her and you!

For my kids, it followed the pattern of how they cut them. My older child cut her fast and in batches. She'd cut two - four at a time, then none for a stretch. And that's how she lost them. My younger one cut his slowly one at a time. And that's how he's losing them. In fact, he lost one this morning, too. That tooth fairy is going to be busy tonight. ;)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Just once. We aren't raising little sharks, so they get one set of baby teeth & the adult teeth are the keepers. If those come out, you have a whole new set of issues.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• There are twenty baby teeth in all, and losing them takes a couple of years. Mine hasn't lost her first one yet; she's five and she can't wait for the big event.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2013