Do you try to answer every question posted? *EDITED*

I tend to shy away from topics I have zero knowledge of and sometimes I feel like I just need to bump the question just to show my support if nothing else, lol
How about you?

Edit...How LONG have you been here and how many questions have you answered?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 7:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I generally stay away from the religious ones. I know those can get really heated and I'm not interested in debating anyone's beliefs. I don't try to answer all of the questions I can. Sometimes I check in on Answers and don't see anything I'm interested in answering. Sadly, that happens more and more these days. My level of interest usually corresponds with how much time I have and how much I have going on IRL (and also if that is more interesting than the questions available to answer).  It's like doing Answers Algebra.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I'm not that arrogant to think every question needs my opinion
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Good grief no...lol. Who has time for that?! There are a lot of categories I don't even venture into because I rarely have anything to add. I also tend to not answer questions that I don't know anything about but I will bump those.

I just checked my Answers and see I have 2750 in the last year. Granted, I wasn't very active for a while there.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Nope, I realize that I don't have experience with everything that is ever talked about. Nor do I have the time or the inclination to give my opinion on every subject. I don't need the points, nor do I care to look like an obnoxious know-it-all when I clearly don't have the answer to everything.

I have 13,735 answers. I have been posting in answers since 2010.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• There is one person that does that... Hmmmm I can't recall just who, but seriously, unless you are taking your electronics into the bathroom with you, who does that??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Like I said, under this screen name I've been here a year and have 2750 answers. Brawnwyn was probably higher
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• About 20k for 5 years. It's a lot slower now than it was then, so I probably answer 4 or 5 where it used to be 10 or 20 back when the "newest questions" page was completely useless for how often things were bumped to page 2.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• "I just looked. Holy crap! I'm up to almost 30 grand. I was WAY off"

Yeah but you're looking a lot of years. And Answers used to be WAY more active than it has been in the last year and a half or so
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• LMAO, ok, that didn't come out quite the way I meant it to, but MEH. It works, and yes KT, I do feel better. LOL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• No, who has time for all that. If I see someone who answers every single question, I just silently think " what a point whore-loser"
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2013