What is so bad about FACEBOOK?

It used to be a happy place to go.

Fill me in with the details I had an acct. for one year and deleted it bc my dh had a fit, it almost caused a divorce :/

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• WTF is wrong with your husband???

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Facebook isn't bad, just the people on there use it for bullying, people using it to set up criminal activities like flash mobs in malls and in the streets, people gotten into fights because of what someone said on there, and there are ads that uses your pic without your permission. Me personally I go on there to play games that is it.

Answer by TashaStar81 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Caused a divorce? What kinds of whore-ish messages were you sending?
    I've had one for 6 years.... over 1100 divorce here!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• sorry, i only go on there to play games and i've meet half the family i never knew thanks to facebook. as long as you don't post anything about your life, it would be great, but most people just like to see their thoughts in writing.

Answer by noel1978 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Facebook's hilarious. I heart it.

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Sounds like your hubby is very insecure, there is nothing bad about facebook....I find it useful to keep up with family members and friends...

Answer by older at 3:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2013